Monday, February 7, 2011

February 3, 2011

On Thursday, February 3, it was time to really get focused and get ready for the show the next day. During 4th period, Ashlei and I went down to the auditorium to give Ms. Mack the list of pieces from the afternoon class. We ended up having to find Shannon and Zaynah because before they left, they didn't put the information into the program that they were supposed to. Once we found them and got them to the auditorium, Ashlei and I headed back to English.

When we went to shop 5th period, we inputted some of the information into the program until we had to change and warm up. Once we were warmed up, we got into costume and ran through our pieces with lights. We basically did that for the rest of the time. We also took notes for pieces that we were not in. After school, I got to give Cho and Rachel their notes and they gave me mine because their bus driver was late. When I got home I relaxed and prepared for the show the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment